StirFry Chicken and Veggies
Eating healthy is a challenge. Our taste buds are not really used to eating healthy. One of the main challenges that come to mind is the cost of food when you order a diet or healthy lunch from outside. Not only is it costing you and you can’t really know for sure what you will get taste-wise.
Cooking at home is always an uphill task as you must make something that is nice on the taste buds also. We designed this recipe to have mushrooms and broccoli which are high in vitamin k and calcium.
Cooking time: 30min
Mushroom:- Mushrooms contain protein and fiber, it is a natural antioxidant. Vitamin K which is present in fiber is very helpful for our immune system and prevents damages to the cells and tissues.
Broccoli:- contains a high level of calcium and vitamin k, both of which are important for bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
- Chicken breast (1 lb)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black paper (1/2 TSP)
- Mushrooms, sliced (80z)
- Broccoli ,florets ( 1/2 kg)
- Ginger, garlic paste (1TSP)
- Sesame oil (2TSP)
- Soya sauce (1/2 TSP)
- Chicken Broth ( 1 cup)
- Flour (1/3 cup)
How to make it?
- Take a medium-size saucepan, add 2 tablespoon oil when oil gets hot then add chicken slices, when it gets cooked then take it out on a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil, and add mushroom when it starts cooking then, add broccoli and cooked them, when then get cook then take them out on a separate plate.
- Take 2 tablespoon oil, add ginger garlic paste then add sesame oil, when ginger garlic gets brown color then add soy sauce, after that add chicken broth when then start cooking then add 1/4 cup flour and make the sauce.
- When the sauce is ready add previously cooked chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli.
- Cover the mouth of the saucepan for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, the delicious veggies are cooked and ready to served.