Scrambled Eggs with Basil and Butter
Eggs are the source of proteins, good fats, and offer energy that helps to do routine tasks. The daily intake of eggs in a certain proportion is healthier as well as a common part of regular breakfast menus.
Cooking eggs with the butter and basil is different, provides energy, and looks yummy to enjoy with the toast. It improves the flavor of the eggs and gives a perfect aroma.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | cooking time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
|· Eggs – 4||· Salt as per taste|
|· Basil, fresh and minced – 1tbsp||· Pepper as per taste|
|· Butter – 2tsp||· Mozzarella cheese, shredded – ½ cup|
|· sour cream – 3 tbsp.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs well with the help of folk. Now add sour cream and continue beating until soft, smooth, and creamy texture appears.
- Now take a small bowl add cheese and melt it in the microwave. Use the microwave-safe bowl for this purpose.
- After that pour the melted cheese, into eggs with salt, and pepper and beat them well until combine.
- Take a pan and add some butter and melt it over medium flame. Furthermore, pour the egg mixture in the pan and stir it with a wooden spoon. Let the egg cook from all sides and keep stirring while cooking.
- When the mixture is cooked thoroughly, add some basil and stir for less than one minute. After that remove the pan from the stove.
- Yummy scrambled eggs are ready to serve, enjoy with toast in breakfast.
Nutritional Facts per serving:
|Calories: 297 kcal||Fats: 23 g||Proteins: 20.2 g|
|Carbohydrates: 2.5 g|