Chicken Thighs with a Touch of Lemon
Want to try something new in everyday life? Tired of taste of the same food? Having the same breakfast or lunch is really a part of boring routine activities. People always try to change their taste by enjoying dining out or occasionally ordering. Restaurants or pizza shops are always open for people to visit and enjoy fast food.
Restaurants have tricks to entertain by watering the mouths of clients and making them eat with great relish. All their secrets are dependent upon the recipes of food they’re cooking in their hotel. Today, we are going to make our chicken tastier.
Ingredients For Chicken Preparation:
- Chicken Thighs
- Garlic (Powdered form)
- Black pepper (Grounded)
- Italian Seasoning for taste
For Sauce Preparation:
- Olive Oil
- Sliced Lemon
- Lemon juice
Procedure For Chicken Preparation:
- Apply salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning all over the chicken thigh to make it tasty.
- Take a skillet and place it on the temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and stream olive oil in it.
- Add chicken thighs into skillet and do so for 5-6 minutes. Keep on changing the sides of the chicken until full crispy.
- Put the skillet in the oven at a medium temperature and roast chicken until fully cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the skillet and cover it with a lid or something like that.
- Take a skillet and add all other ingredients for sauce preparation.
- Keep it in a skillet until the sauce thickens. To avoid sticking of ingredients to the skillet, you can slowly stir it.
- Once the sauce is fully prepared to use for our taste, move it to another plate.
Once, chicken and sauce are prepared, you are ready to serve the food. Place your chicken in a plate and stream sauce over top. For further taste, you can add a salad to it as well. Finally, just invite some people over for eating with you.