Keto Tomato Feta Soup
In a keto diet, a vegetable like tomatoes is full of nutrition and vitamins. It is one of the best sources to get energy for the whole day. Combining the tomatoes with the heavy cream and cheese give perfect taste combination. You can try some feta soup with tomatoes and add them to your keto diet routine.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes |Cooking time: 25 minutes | Servings: 6
|· 2 tablespoons butter||· A pinch of salt and black pepper|
|· ½ teaspoon oregano, dried||· 25 oz tomatoes, peeled|
|· 1/3 cup heavy cream||· 3 cups water|
|· 1 teaspoon basil, dried||· ¼ cup onion, minced|
|· 2 garlic clove, chopped||· 2/3 cup feta cheese, grated|
- Take a pan with butter and heat it over medium flame.
- Add the onion in it, cook and stir for around 2 minutes.
- After that add garlic and cook for an additional one minute.
- Now add salt, pepper, tomatoes, oregano, basil, and water. Cook it until start boiling and reduce the flame to low heat to cook well.
- Keep it on the stove for approximately 20 minutes, after that remove and set aside.
- Take a blender and add the mixture to blend until it becomes smooth.
- Pour it into the pan and heat up for 2 minutes, add feta cheese and cream, mix well to achieve a thick consistency.
- When done remove and pour into a serving bowl.
- Serve warm and enjoy the best keto tomato feta soup.
Nutritional facts per serving:
|Calories: 170 kcal||Fats: 8 g||Proteins: 4 g|
|Carbohydrates: 10 g|