Keto Parmesan Fried Steaks
With the enrich taste of Parmesan, Fried Beef steaks make your keto more interesting. It is one of the best options for you to have low carb and high-fat delicious meals.
Try out the recipe for your lunch or dinnertime and have a healthy life and successful keto experience for your weight loss.
- Prep time: 5min
- Cook time: 10min
- Total time: 15min
- ¾ pound Beef Steak New York Strip
- 2tsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. Rosemary [Fresh leaves]
- ½ tbsp. Butter
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese [Grated]
- Place the steak strips on a flat kitchen board or any dish.
- Dazzle olive oil on both sides along with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Rub the spices and oil on both sides and let it rest for about 5 minutes
- Heat a medium-size skillet on medium heat and add butter to it
- Once butter is melted, now add the steaks in the skillet and place rosemary leaves on the top
- Cover the skillet with the lit and let it cook for about 5 minutes
- Now flip the stakes and let them cook for about another five minutes
- Remove the lid and sprinkle one tablespoon of parmesan on the top side
- Flip the other side and add another tablespoon of parmesan on both stakes on the other side
- Place the lid back on the skillet and let it cook on the same heat settings for about 4 minutes
- Once the cheese melt and have a little church on the crust then you will remove the steaks from the skillet. Make sure the downside of the steak is all-crisp and do not stick with the skillet.
- Serve the steak warm and enjoy with any low carb keto sauce or on its own.
Calories: 602Kcl | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Proteins: 47.1g | Fat: 44.1g