Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffins
A person with dessert cravings can never ignore cinnamon rolls. Shifting to keto can be difficult for anyone because no one wants to let go of carbs and sugar at the same time.
With the recipes like keto cinnamon, roll muffins you will save yourself. It will help you to satisfy your cravings and keep the diet in order.
The rolls are less in carbs and sugar but at the same time give you eternal satisfaction. Adding this recipe to your menu will help you to follow the keto plan strictly and without facing multiple issues.
Prep. Time Cooking Time Servings 10 min. 15 min. 20
For Rolls For Topping Almond flour – ½ cup Granulated Sweetener (replacement of sugar) – 1tbsp Coconut oil – ½ cup Milk – ¼ cup Seed Butter or Nut of your choice – ½ cup – 1 tbsp Coconut butter–1/4 cup Vanilla protein powder – 2 scoops Lemon juice – 2 tbsps Baking powder – 1 tbsp Pumpkin Puree – 1/2 cup
- Prepare a muffin tin with the muffin liners and cooking spray and place them aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.Cinnamo
- Take a bowl and add all your dry ingredients at once. Mix them well to ensure no lumps in it.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl gradually and keep them mixing
- Ensure there are no lumps in the batter and everything is mixed properly
- Scoop the cinnamon roll muffin batter and pour in the muffin tin equally
- Let is bake for about 15mins or until done. Have a toothpick test to ensure the muffins are done completely.
- Meanwhile all the topping ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix them well. It will turn into topping syrup that you can use once muffins are done.
- Let the muffins to cool for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Place the muffins in a serving tray and dazzle the topping on the top just the way you like it.
- Let the topping set for a few minutes and serve it with black coffee.
The ultimate alternative to cinnamon rolls is all set to be served. It will help you to forget about the full of carbs and sugar-cinnamon roll. These keto cinnamon rolls muffins are much better than the original version.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 112 kcal Fat: 9g Protein: 5g Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 28g