Garlic Butter Keto Steak
The garlic butter keto steak is the best option to get more fats, proteins, and energy at a time. There will be no carbs but only good fats in your meal. You can make it with olive oil and alternate it with coconut oil as well. The steak is good enough for a one-time meal. You can add other options according to your taste. Cook the steak according to your tenderness level just the way you like it.
Prep time: 10min | Cooking time: 15 min | Serving size: 2
- 2 One and a half inch New York strip or rib-eye steaks trimmed
- 1 1/2 tbsps. olive oil divided
- Coarse salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps. butter for serving use ghee for a dairy-free version
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or rosemary finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Wash your stake and pat dry using a paper towel after resting them a little on a strainer
- Take an iron caste or a steak pan and heat it for about 3 minutes on high flame
- Use one tbsp. of olive oil to brush on the pan and remaining on both sides of stakes
- Season the stake using salt and pepper and rub it well
- Transfer the stakes to a hot skillet or pan carefully and let it sear for about 4 minutes. And then flip the other side to cook for about 4 minutes
- You need to decide the cooking time according to your preference of the stake for medium-rare, medium, or medium-well.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes on both sides for a medium-rare
- Cook for about 7 minutes on each side to medium
- For medium-well, the cook is to almost 10 minutes from both sides
- When steaks are almost done, you need to reduce the flame and add butter, garlic, and herbs to the pan.
- Remove the pan from heat and pour the melted butter on the stake until it is juicy on both sides. Flip the sides after 30 seconds
- Cut the steak into pieces and serve it with roasted asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, or any other favorable keto add-on.
Calories: 667 kcal, Fats: 53 g, Proteins: 45 g, Carbohydrate: 1 g