Chicken Cabbage Rolls
Cooking time: 30 minutes
One of the healthiest vegetables is cabbage. It’s not only easy to cook but tastes great while providing freshness to the entire meal.
Advantages of cabbage in diet:-
Cabbage is exceptionally healthy food. It has outstanding nutrients and contains vitamins C&K. It improves digestion and inflammation, its one of the go-to vegetables in the keto diet and help in reducing weight.
- Boiling water (5 cups or as per required)
- Salt ( as for taste)
- 1 large cabbage ( cut it well and boil)
- Chicken (1/2 kg, mince )
- Onion (1/4 cup)
- Black paper powder (1/2 TSP)
- Red chili crushed (1 TSP)
- Salt (as for taste)
- Garam masala powder (1/2 TSP)
- Olive oil (1/2 TSP )
- Fresh coriander (2 TSP)
- Take 1 medium-size saucepan and boil water, add salt as for taste, when water starts boiling then add cabbage and boil it until it gets cooked then put it aside.
- Take chopped chicken, add salt, black paper, crushed red chilli, onion, garam masala powder, Olive oil in a bowl and mix well then add fresh coriander, place this mixture in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add dressings of boiled cabbage, fill this mixture in a cabbage covering.
- Then, fry until it gets crispy.
- Serve and enjoy with any off-shelf sauce if you like.
I personally love cabbage rolls hence this is one of the recipes that I use regularly to quite down the hungry monster within me. I recommend seasoning this heavily to get more taste out of it. Made it a bit spicy with the garam masala and red chilli but these can always be omitted.
Usually, I like to dip them him hot sauce so leaving out the red chilli and gram masala gives it a more authentic taste.
Give this recipe a try and let us know how your cabbage rolls turned out, on a side note you can also add thinly sliced or minced cooked beef instead of chicken.